Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

What an exciting weekend in the B Household! Mr. B and I kept busy this weekend. Mr. B woke up early on Saturday to help move a friend and his wife into their new house, while I sat at home cleaning and finishing up some nursing homework. All I can say is I have finished my homework for the week and our living room, dinning room and kitchen is spotless =) I love it when I get so many things done in one day.

Sunday, we went to church and so enjoyed the fellowship time. After church, we made our way to Anaheim to watch the Ducks vs. Avalanche hockey game! It was amazing. Within the first 10 min, 5 fights broke out on the ice. I have come to the conclusion that Hockey is not about the game, but about the fights that break out on the ice. Its like boxing with some skating around.


No comments:

Post a Comment